Filici Immigration Services Inc.
Why Filici Immigration Services?
Our founding president, Vilma Filici, has shaped the profession in Canada for over 37 years—Leading, advising and teaching Immigration Consultants at a post-graduate level.
Vilma’s vast knowledge and experience have resulted in her being the go-to resource for the most complex immigration cases.
Her counsel is rooted in a solid knowledge of Canadian immigration law, policy & practice.
Vilma Filici - President
FILICI IMMIGRATION SERVICES INC.
SENIOR CERTIFIED IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT
CICC #R410727 • CAPIC MEMBER
"My advice is based on over 37 years of knowledge, hands on work experience and continued educational upgrading in the field."
"My team and I are committed to providing honest and professional service to ensure the doors to Canada open for you."
- Immigration Practitioner certificate from Seneca College with High Honours
- Bachelor of Arts degree (York University)
- Bachelor of Education Degree (University of Toronto)
Work Related to Immigration Law
- Member of National Advisory Committee, Queen's University Graduate Diploma in Immigration and Citizenship Law
- Professor of Immigration and Refugee Law, Seneca College
- Past Academic Coordinator and Professor of Immigration Practitioner Certificate Program at Seneca College, Bow Valley College, Calgary and University of British Columbia in Vancouver
- Past Education Director for the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Advisor and trainer of community organizations on immigration matters
- Columnist on immigration matters
- Radio and TV host discussing Immigration matters
- Past President of Canadian Hispanic Congress
- Director of Immigration Issues of the Canadian Hispanic Congress
- Interviewed by the Toronto Star, the Toronto Sun, Ethnic media, Radio Canada, CBC
Free Initial Immigration Assessment
Do you qualify to Immigrate to Canada?
By submitting the assessment form we will help you determine your chances to immigrate to Canada :